The telecommunications landscape can be confusing, time consuming and unnecessarily expensive for IT managers who don’t speak the telecom language. As your trusted IT and telecom advocate, we speak the language of telecom and can help your business strategize, source and implement the best carrier services solution for your business. We can also help you move from a premise based PBX to the Cloud. Our primary goal is to ensure that you, our customer, receive the best possible solution that maps and scales to your business objectives.
Techserity combines IT solutions experience with carrier services expertise to deliver you the optimal collaboration and network solutions to reach your business goals. When partnering us, you receive:
- Experienced knowledgeable pros
- Detailed systems requirements analysis
- Unbiased vendor selection
- A single point of contact
- Multiple carrier options
WHY WORK WITH US
- become your single point of contact, managing all customer service needs and escalations
- tell you the truth. All carriers are not created equal. We’ll let you know the best options at the best prices.
- support you, long after the carrier sales person has moved on
- be invested in your long term success, not a quick sale
- strive to deliver mergers and acquisitions protection
HOW WE WORK
- Will learn your business structure and goals
- Will understand your IT infrastructure
- Will determine the optimal solution
- Research to source the optimal carriers
- Will implement and support the selected solution
- Stay on to handle all customer service and escalations
- Become an integrated part of your organization’s ecosystem
WIDE AREA NETWORK (WAN)
WANs empower remote stakeholders to communicate and collaborate securely under one network, as if located within the same four walls. MPLS, VPLS, Broadband, FTTC, xDSL, fiber, copper EFM, 3G or 4G, and point-to-point: All serve a specific purpose for organizations today, and each has strengths and weaknesses based upon an organization’s geographic and IT infrastructure.
SIP Trunking allows businesses to reap VoIP-like benefits with legacy systems, without investing in new infrastructure. SIP has very disruptive pricing models that can drive significant savings to your bottom line while extending the useful life of your premise based hardware. Using SIP, you can consolidate all your communication systems, including data and voice into one bill and a single point of contact.
In today’s business environment, it’s about having a connection wherever your employees need it. Whether DSL or Cable high speed Internet, Wi-Fi connectivity, or Mobile Broadband, all broadband networks are not created equal. Each carrier displays unique strengths and weaknesses.
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) is a highly scalable packet-switched private network solution that increases traffic performance in high usage networks, reduces network congestion and results in an overall better user experience.
Utilizing the right Ethernet carrier with the right cost effective solution allows organizations to deliver data, information, and applications securely over both Local Area and Wide Area Networks reliably and securely.
Techserity designs and delivers IT & communications solutions and services that help organizations execute on their strategic goals.
Our focus? Every business is unique so we start with listening to the needs of our clients, and then exceed those needs in every way.
Call us today to learn more on which network services are right for your business.