Highly Experienced IT Program & Project Managers
Whether you have a short-term project and need project managers, or a long-term project requiring a full needs assessment, project scoping, PMO integration, and talent delivery, we’ll provide the resources you need for your project-based endeavors. Techserity provides highly experienced program managers and project managers with the leadership capabilities to successfully guide, manage, and support high-visibility initiatives using an industry proven methodology and certified PMPs that can deliver the results you require.
Flexible Enough to Meet Your Needs
Whether you require resources long term or short term, PM Solutions has the flexibility and talent to accommodate your resource needs. We specialize in:
- Managing strategic, mission-critical initiatives: Our clients utilize our consultants when they can’t afford program or project failure.
- Recovering troubled projects: Our consultants are skilled at conducting rapid diagnosis of problems, instituting course corrections, and bringing projects back on track.
- Interim leadership: We can take charge of PMOs and similar organizations, run them for you for short or long term durations, and transition them back to you when you’re ready.
- Filling skill set gaps: If your people are proficient in some areas but not so much in others (e.g., risk management), we can provide the expertise you need. We can also help better manage key resource dependency issues.
- Supplementing resources when demand exceeds capacity: From Business Analysts to Project Controllers to Program Managers, Techserity can help fill your staffing shortages
How Project Management Services Can Help You
As any project grows in size and scope, professional project management services become more critical to the implementation process. Having Techserity experts available will:
- Ensure quality and continuity of the desired deliverables
- Guarantee that customers have a dedicated resource for for the duration of the project
- Leverage industry best practices and processes that have been proven to provide maximized results
- Consolidate and coordinate the requirements from a variety of departments under a single point of accountability
- Make “on-the-fly” adjustments to your project plan to ensure the services purchased are adding the most value to the project
- Coordinate and communicate crucial project milestones and activities with you and your team
- The implementation process typically undergoes two major phases: project planning and project execution and the entire project life cycle can be fit into a schedule that fits your specific needs.
Transform how your IT organization delivers value and realize its full potential to the business by contacting Techserity today.